We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Although there is no face-to-face contact, Saqib's office will remain open and operational during this time and Saqib will be doing everything he can to keep residents informed.
Do you want to help others? There are many ways to volunteer during this crisis, whether with the NHS or with local community groups across our area. You can donate your time or many local food banks are in particular need. Sign up below and we will be in touch advising how and where you can get involved.